- Highest Quality Whey Protein
- Winner of Best Protein Award in the UK
- Brand Name: The Protein Works™
- High in BCAAs and Glutamine
- 4.5 g BCAAs and 3.5 g Glutamine per serving
- Premium Grade Whey Protein
- 80 Servings in 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Includes Aminogen Enzyme System
- 19.6 g Protein in 25 g serving (24 g Protein In 31 g serving)
What Makes The Protein Works – Whey Protein 80 an Award Winning Protein Powder?
Whey Protein 80 is The Protein Works™ premium version of the world’s most popular form of protein shake. It is known for its matchless quality and the number of trials and tests it has faced. A biological value (BV) that is higher than the
- Finest free-range eggs
- Or beef
The fitness media describes this protein as, “The protein that changed protein.” Why?
In short, It is an award-winning product, made by an award-winning company, by an award-winning team. The perfect protein shake with widely acclaimed colors and flavors. You simply won’t find a better protein in terms of quality, value, flavor, mixability, and protein and amino content.
Made from the very finest whey concentrate with over 80% protein content. It is micro-filtered and not heat treated to produce an ultra-pure protein.
What Are The Benefits Of Whey Protein 80?
- Delicious Texture – Protein shakes are very alike to your preferred milkshake, smooth and Moorish, say no more
- Wild Flavours – Famous for in the sports nutrition world, the best-tasting protein shakes and bars
- Zero After-taste – It doesn’t have a bad after-taste, you will be smirking, not grimacing after every sip
- Mixability – Whey Protein 80 just needs a light shake and you’re 100% mixed
- No Grittiness – 100% zero grit in your Whey Protein80
- Sweetness Subtle sweetness from each sip, so you can enjoy your shake time.
Whey Protein 80 Powder Usage – Pre or Post Workout
Whey protein shakes can be utilized pretty much any time of day, for optimal results consuming within one hour of your workout. This is known as the “Golden Hour” when your muscles are starting to rebuild.
The incredible properties of Whey Protein 80 mean it can be used at any time that serves you well to boost your protein intake.
Is Whey Protein 80 Natural?
The Protein Works – Whey Protein 80 provides the reassurance of being genuine and natural
- Ultra Pure Recipe – Finest whey protein concentrate
- Milk Sourcing – whey protein is created sweet cheese which is ultimately sourced from milk
- Organic – Whey comes from field pastured, grass-fed cows
- Zero Aspartame – No aspartame usage in any products
- Flexibility – It is entirely your choice, all you need to add is milk or water to create an amazing shake
This unique protein powder has been developed without compromise using only the finest whey protein concentrate, delivering a massive 82% protein content – that’s 20.6g of protein, 1.5g of carbohydrates, and 101 calories per 25g serving.
Where to Buy
If you are after “All in one” Whey Protein Powder, then grab your hands-on Whey Protein 80