Garmin Forerunner 55 Review
START CALLING YOURSELF A RUNNER
- Track your time, distance, pace, and speed during your run or stroll with built-in GPS
- Observe your overall welfare and wellness with a wrist-based heart rate and more
- Take the guesswork out of exercise. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you
- High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag.
- Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
- Get up to 2 weeks of battery life. Because less charging is always a good thing.
Garmin Forerunner 55 - Tracking for Health & Wellness
- INTENSITY MINUTES
- FITNESS AGE
- RESPIRATION TRACKING
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
- MUSIC CONTROLS
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
- SYNCS WITH GARMIN CONNECT
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Let’s start Garmin Forerunner 55 review by tapping into its fitness tracking. Pressing the button at the top right allows you to select a workout type. You can choose which options appear here, and in what order, by moving down and choosing the green plus icon, to ensure your favorite activity appears first.
One new feature that’ll be especially helpful for a new individual to work out is the training suggestions. They appear on the watch before you begin controlling an activity.
You can either choose to follow this advice, which is based on your activity history, or reject it and do your own stuff that makes you comfortable.
Garmin Forerunner 55 Smartwatch Features
The Garmin Forerunner 55 also offers many options of health monitoring tools to enhance its fitness tracking game.
Hitting the watch’s down button allows you to peak through your
- Daily stats
- Heart rate
- Body Battery
The Garmin Forerunner 55 doesn’t provide you with a number but also presents you with a short progress bar to put it into context. You can instantly see how close you are to reaching your step count, or how full your body battery is (a measure of your energy levels based on heart rate variability, stress, and activity) is. A small touch, but a pleasant one.
Although the Forerunner 55 tracks your sleep, you won’t be able to examine your nightly rest on the watch itself in the morning. Instead, you’ll have to verify it on the app when you wake up.
Garmin Forerunner 55 Editors Review
Garmin Forerunner 55 smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals
- Color Display
- Fitness and Outdoor Tracker
- Compatible with most Gym Equipment
- Un Reliable Heart Rate Tracking
- Low Resolution
- No on-watch sleep widget